- Mason Jar, Vacuum Pack
- 24 Months
- Improve growth and feed conversion
- Improve lean meat/less fat
- Help in the utilization and control of carbohydrates and protein in the body
- Increases muscle & tissue growth
- Enhance fertility
- Decrease conception rates
- Reduce animal performance
Reduce the stress conditions:
A mineral amino acid chelate is a product resulting from the reaction of metal in from a soluble metal salt with amino acids i.e glycine with a mole ratio of one mole of metal to one to three (preferably two) mole of amino acids to form co ordinate covalent bonds.
Bonding between a mineral and an organic molecule creates a stable compound. The organic material facilitates absorption while protecting the mineral from antagonists (or anti-metabolites) in early digestive stages. The mineral can then be absorbed more readily at the proper stage of digestion and utilized more efficiently by the animal.
Mineral amino acids chelates have been proven as useful tools in trace mineral supplementation. Organic forms stable in various pH levels of the gut have been proven to offer highest bio availability.
The most important thing is the stability of the connection between the amino acids and the salt of the trace element. The covalent binding between these products causes an unusual molecular stability.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 2-7 Days
- Australia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central America, South America, Western Europe, Asia, North America, Africa
- All India