Natural Camel Milk
Price And Quantity
- One Ltr.
- A Grade
- Low-Carb, Low-Sugar, Low-Fat, Nature Organic, Sugar-Free, Vitamins, Effective
- 40 Days
Camel milk is rich in many nutrients that are important for overall health. When it comes to calorie, protein, and carb content, camel milk is comparable to whole cow's milk. However, it's lower in saturated fat and offers more vitamin C, B vitamins, calcium, iron, and potassium
With high levels of iron, protein, and vitamin C, and less fat, here are some wonderful health benefits of camel milk:
- Help with Diabetes. ...
- Provides immunity. ...
- Promotes growth and development. ...
- Improves blood circulation. ...
- Promotes the health of your heart.
Camel milk has been claimed to cure or benefit patients with diabetes, tuberculosis, stomach ulcers, gastroenteritis, cancer, allergies, infections, parasites, autism, even AIDS
Why is camel milk so expensive....?
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 200 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Mahalaxmi, Market Yard, Guitekdi Pune Maharashtra India